Let's dance, it's Halloween soon!

8:07 AM

Hi everyone, yes, this post is a pre-halloween outfit post. I want to show you a cool look. The main colors are black and grey. Perfect for Halloween night. But it's also trendy and can be worn as a chic look too. I got a super stylish and comfy top with two skeletons on it, and they're dancing. Typical witch joke, right? I wore a cute fluffy grey-black cardigan over it. Both items are from Rosewholesale. I'm sure you've heard about this store before, but I will write some useful informations about it, for sure.


Rosewholesale is a leading international online fashion clothing store. Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion style, both attire and accessories, they provide thousands of the latest in chic product lines, to give maximum choice to our discerning clientele. They aim to provide an extensive range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing – not only at the lowest prices, but also with a professional dedicated service to our valued customers from all over the world.


Now, plaese take a look at my today's outfit combination. I wore the items from Rosewholesale with simple black pants, a fall bag and black boots. The links are at the bottom of the post.









Sweatshirt - Here
Cardigan - Here



Thanks for reading. And...



Happy Halloween Guys!

Vildana

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Cool look, the top is really special and it looks comfortable. Stylish cardigan too. Love it. :)

    Brina xoxo,
    www.sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely syle! ♥

    https://myworldtinzy.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, your halloween outfit looks really cool. it's crazy that we already have october. the year passed so fast. do you want to follow each other on gfc? if yes, let me know on my blog and i will follow you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    intonezzee.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cardigan looks so cozy!
    and i also like your blog, i'm following you now :)

    http://ropesofpearls.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://magicworldofpanda.blogspot.hr follow her she will follow u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice style. I'm in love with the cardigan *_* <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cardigan!
    Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit for the halloween, I really loved the shirt! :)
    --
    O diário da Inês | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! (:

Popular Posts